A home of modern luxuries
Fill your senses with spaces for every form of luxury. Peace, productivity, or play, every zone is designed for your utmost enjoyment.
From the moment you step into the Arrival Zone, the scene is set for elevated living. Here, the Arrival Clubhouse will usher you and your visitors in a welcoming urban setting.
Soak up the views flanked by lush greenery in the Botanical and Tranquillity Zones, as you lounge comfortably in spaces for whichever activity tickles your fancy.
Amidst modern tropical landscaping, dream up escape plans at the Vitality Zone. Head down to the poolside or Chill-out Lounge for a much-deserved me-time.
Come together at the Social Zone to take time out for resort-style relaxation. Get your fitness routine on track at the Gymnasium in the Clubhouse, which overlooks the Family Pool.
Relax and find your own sanctuary to chill.
A masterwork of splendour and comfort, Piccadilly Grand sets a new benchmark for those seeking city convenience with the serenity of natural beauty.
Pick your favourite spot
Piccadilly Grand offers 3 levels of facilities, spread across 5 curated lifestyle zones to cater to the needs of every member of the family, including your pet.
- Relaxation Courtyard
- Secret Garden
- Botanical Deck
- Botanical Spa Pool
- Tranquillity Spa
- Tranquillity Clubhouse
- Wellness Lawn
- Wellness Lounge
- Vitality Trail
- Gourmet Grill Pavillion
- Pool Deck
- Vitality Pool
- Pool Cabana
- Chill-Out Lounge
- Social Clubhouse
- Multipurpose Court
- Pool Deck
- Family Pool
- Social Deck
- Kids’ Play Pool
- Kids’ Play
- Pets’ Play
At The Forefront Of Sustainability
Designed with nature and sustainability in mind, Piccadilly Grand takes pride in being a development for the future. Green features including energy and water efficiency ensure that you’re doing your part for Mother Earth, and the next generation.
- Building oriented for good natural ventilation in the common areas and residential units
- Building facade designed with north-south orientation to reduce solar heat gain
- Residential units have deep recessed balconies and /or deep horizontal ledges which provide shade for the interiors
Environmental Quality and Protection
- Thematic landscape and water features at the public realm to create a cooler and comfortable environment
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) paints for all internal walls to ensure healthy indoor air quality
- Energy-efficient air-conditioning system for all residential units
- Energy-efficient lighting design with use of LED fittings at landscape and common areas to achieve energy savings
- Energy-efficient lifts with VVVF (variable voltage variable frequency) drive and sleep function mode
- Water-efficient sanitary fittings in all residential units
- Water-efficient auto-irrigation system for landscape roofs
Other Green Features
- Provision of smart home features for residents’ comfort and convenience
- Electric Vehicle charging infrastructure to reduce carbon footprint and emissions
- Provision of bicycle parking lots with cycling paths to promote green transport and healthy lifestyle
- Double refuse chutes for recyclable and non-recyclable waste
- Recycling bins for collection of recyclable waste
- Pneumatic waste collection and disposal system
- Carbon monoxide sensors to modulate car park ventilation